1. Vestiphobia is the fear of clothing. (err..so if ur scared of clothes, then what? Go naked?What if its winter??!)
2. Anemophobia is the fear of wind. (no comments)
3. The sun loses close to a billion kilograms of weight every second.
4. Cats hate lemon. (Worth a try)
5. A snail can sleep for three years.
6. Farmers in England are required by law to provide their pigs with toys.
7. An ant can lift ten times its own weight.
8. A queen bee only uses her stringer to sting another queen bee.
9. In the Carribean, there are oysters that can climb trees.
10. An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.