Its her finale.
She totally kicks ass! ..... and always will.
Thursday, May 5, 2011
This post is a little something in conjunction to Mothers' Day, this weekend.
Got this from the Reader's Digest Asia site.
16 Things Your Mother Wants You to Know
1. Be kind to everyone. You never know what's really going on in someone's life. -- Mary Morga
2. Dear child, when u grow up, remember not to give everything to a guy. -- Nadia El Ghan
3. I have never heard one person say that life was easy. -- Chris Taylor
4. Never become complacent in anything in life, whether it be driving, work, or relationships, you have to pay attention, and strive toward perfection. -- Elizabeth Wysocki Landino
5. If a man or woman is down you give them your hand. -- Shanesh Ranchhod
6. Do what you can, for who you can, with what you have, and where you are. -- Uma Maheswari
7. Always wear comfortable shoes. -- Lisa Denton Riley
8. Never pass up an opportunity to use the restroom. -- Lisa Denton Riley
9. Friends won't let you do stupid things...alone. -- Casey Leigh Steel Brelsford
10. Be yourself, because unless you are true to you, there is no way you can be true to others. -- Kayleigh Bondor
11. I will love you enough to tell you 'no.' -- Michele Chandler Dilbeck
12. No matter what your financial state, if a child’s needs are met, it is good for their character not to give them everything they want, make them earn the extras. -- Barbara Jean Sunday
13. Wear an old coat; buy a new book. -- Teressa Glazer
14. Doesn’t matter if you're cold or it hurts, as long as you look good -- Carla Rachael Ralls
15. 'The best gift that can be given to a child is a Mom and Dad who love each other.' -- Leigh Ann Krohe
16. There's always a light at the end of the tunnel, just pray it's not a train -- Casey Leigh Steel Brelsford
Here's a toast to Mom's Day.
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Following some recent happenings. From Fashion Police!
1. Worst and Best Dressed of the Royal Wedding.
Left: Worst dressed lady was Prince William's cousin, Princess Eugenie "Princess Eugenie, in a bright blue Vivienne Westwood dress with Philip Treacy hat that just barely edged out Prince Harry's GF, Chelsy Davy, for the win."
Right: Pippa Middleton in an Alexander McQueen. Stunning!
Okay, so we've heard that Osama's dead. He was reportedly being shot to death and buried in the sea. Well, when i discovered the news, i wondered to myself.
Did he even existed?
If so he did, will his death make the world a safer place as what has been claimed? Was HE even really the mastermind of the attacks? Were there anyone else? or... all these while, was his disappearance was only used as a diversion from the REAL person behind the attacks?
His corpse being left buried into the sea.. Just because some do not want a shrine to be built on his grave. Ridiculous! He's dead, so why is his burial also a fuss?
I know many innocent lives were taken following the attacks and I am clearly against that.
One question which makes me wonder, who are the real terrorist?
There are also millions of innocent lives currently being killed in other parts of the world. Why isn't there any stop to that? Why isn't it a big deal? Could they just hunt down the specific person without sacrificing and taking risks that may involve women and children especially.
As these questions runs thru my head, i better head off as there are some errands to be done.