Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Annoyed I Am

Don't you get annoyed when one of your friend keeps on bugging you for an answer, well, I mean answer(S) and that he/she didn't try to look for the answers themselves?

If you DID try to look for it as what you have claimed, you will of course find the answer and would not have to bug me!

Well, I'm venting my frustration and disgust here. I AM annoyed!
Pleaseeee laa..."IT'S IN THE BLARDY NOTES!!! JUST LOOK AND READ IT!!"

One excuse is that he/she had to work and did not attend the field trips and that he/she doesn't know the answer. I mean like...if the answers really DID come from the trip, I wouldn't mind. But ITS A GENERAL QUESTION for god's sake. You can easily get the blardy answer simply by Google-ing it and also look up for it in the lecture notes!!!

That's the main reason for me for not answering your calls, but at least I'm still good enough to reply your email on this blardy work!

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

No comments: