Wednesday, January 28, 2009

More Tagging

Tagged by Adi.

1. Do you think you are hot?
Its 44deg outside. Anymore questions?

2. Upload your favorite picture of you.
I can say that any pictures of me are my favourite. So I couldn't possibly upload everything up here.

3. Why do you like that picture?
Its my picture! So...!

4. When was the last time you ate pizza?
2-3 weeks ago

5. The last song you listened to is...
A song by Kris Dayanti (i think)

6. What are you doing right now besides this?
Watching PS I Love You

7. What name would you prefer besides this?
None.

Tag 5 people.
I have no intention on tagging anyone right now.

So the below does not apply.
8. Who is no. 1?

9. No. 3 is having a relationship with?

10. Say something about no.5

11. How about no. 4?

12. Who is no. 2?

No comments: