Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm Actually Going

I've bought tickets. Tickets back home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yaaaaayyyy!!!
I can't wait to be home in winter!

I'm already imagining the food. About where I'm gna have them.
I'm never gna cook. That's for sure! Oh any new good ideas on where to eat?

Apart from food, i've somewhat already planned on where I'm gna go during my holiday back home.Well, travelling Asia would be top of my list. But I guess being home for only a while would be a time constraint to actually be going to most of the places.Oh..i need to be picky.Really picky for now.Then after studies done, I'll do it slowly, bit by bit (needs companion and real planning tho~).

Other than that, no other plans.Yeah, meeting the family for sure, obviously.I wouldn't have to put that in here. :)












Tadaaaa! Its April Fools`.
To those who actually bought that, i thank you.
I would forever wish i'll be home in winter!ha ha.

No comments: