Friday, March 18, 2011

BC47

WIll be doing this.
Hear ye! They're gna rock the house?!

1a: Dynamite (Kritikal Mass Radio Edit) – Jason Born

1b: Love The Way You Lie (KM Hands Up Remix) – Other Ego

2: Let Me Hear You Scream – Kartsy Wolfbain

3: Make You Mine – Lisa Lowe & BamBam

4: Fire – Scooter

5: The Warriors Code – Dropkick Murphys

7: You’re Going Down – Badlands Inc

8: Release Me – Linzi Paul

9: Beautiful Monster (Full Vocal La La Sessica Mix) – Mick Lion

10: Just The Way You Are – Bruno Mars

Well, they couldn't get the real singers to perform due to some copyright reasons.
Nway, need to get on it.
Yours truly.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ozzy makes me laugh ever since I saw him on TV. I just can't take a guy like that seriously. It wrecked all his music for me.

I AM said...

He's hilarious but sometimes can be a little scary. His songs on guitar hero that i had to play.