Sunday, September 28, 2008

Eid

Raya raya, you're approching.
Everthing in this house is all about raya.Umm...Well,almost.

Kuih raya.Checked.
Lagu raya.Checked.
Baju raya.Well, not brand new.So, checked. ;)

Well, called Mom this morning.They were going for a raya trip (I mean outside KL).For the first time. And that first time will be without me!
The first time in celebrating raya when I would have to rush to class right after meals.



I can't seem to find myself on getting started with Mary's assignment.
Blame raya for that.
Now get what I mean?

3 comments:

Mohamad said...

cik kak oi, raya mana?!

I AM said...

Raya sini laaa! Aduhh..so sensitive question. ;((
hahahahh~~

meanie mean said...

ngehegheghehhe...dun worry mate.. sure there is some exciting having raya here...like..u will celebrate with half non-muslim in full class attandance kan..hehehh