Monday, September 22, 2008

Perfect

Compared to any other days, I have never felt that today would be soooo perfect!!
I do not know why, but I think it was a bless from God that everthing went smoothly well.
Ok I don't mean to exaggerate, but if you were to be in my shoes, I reckon that you would second my above statements.

It started from evening in uni (yeah,I like the fact that uni is not as congested as always because uni break had just started).
And went on till buka puasa and till prayers, and till I'd reach home.

I could not explain in words.It all went purrrrrfectly well and after such a long time I had never felt sooo good.

Alhamdulillah.

Ohh..raya mood is slowly taking over. The fact that I would be enjoying raya in class.Hahaa...!!and of course skipping class on raya had triggered my mind. ;)

Approximately about a week till Hari Raya! Hari Raya wayyyyyy far from the family.An eccentric experience for me, but I'll have to adapt innit?

No comments: