Sunday, October 5, 2008

Lagerfeld Meets The Jetsons

When Karl Legerfeld meets The Jetsons!
Its now all the futuristic vibe on.






The Shoes.


And, yes, the shoes match quite harmoniously with the clothing presented on the runway. And I rather liked the overall lines and details of this collection. However, I do have my doubts on whether the flared ankle-cuff-cum-lampshade can match harmoniously with a real-life ‘modern’ wardrobe (as opposed to the runway fantasy version of the future seen here). After all, lampshades belong on lamps; anywhere else on your body and you’re likely to be the talk of the party.


So, sing with me:
Meet George Jetson.
His boy Elroy.
Daughter Judy.
Jane, his wife.

See, I can’t stop humming. It’s okay for you to join in, nobody needs to know.

(Well, it has been a while since we actually had The Jetsons on screen aite?)

No comments: