Friday, August 15, 2008

Nothing in Particular

It was yesterday that I discovered my new cousin's name was Alyaah and that her birthday was on the 080808. :)

Every Thursday would be an early and a late day for me (that is why I would sometimes find myself to blog in the wee hours of the night and its freezing now).

And so I've found the State library to be more interesting than the uni lib.And for the night lecture, our lecturer would always have prepared a light snack during the lecture break (which I have never come across in my whole entire life of studying).

Also, earlier today, I congratulated a friend of mine upon his graduation held at the Adelaide Convention Center. Ohh...how nice is it to be able to put on the robes again and receiving the scroll (yeah, mine's not till next year).

And lastly, my friend sent me a link.
Why does it all has to be in Melbourne???!!!! Grrrr!!

Sigh.Good night.

1 comment:

meanie mean said...

ala....mahu pegi la....